Challenge Title

Monday, August 24, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 10


Good Morning!
Congratulations to our winner #12! Raven gets to go to our new stamps page and choose one of our newest packages of stamps! :) Her card is super cute and cheerful as can be! We love popsicles and ice cream at our house! Please email me your choice and your shipping address, Raven and I will get your prize out to you right away!!




We are at Challenge number TEN! Wow.. that 10 weeks just FLEW by! It sure has been fun to see how everyone manages to interpret the sketches and incorporate directions in such creative ways! What will be your take on this one? I know I loved it! Just look at what our design team came up with! Lorie's card will be in a bit later.. she is ONE busy lady! Thanks again for playing along with us! We SO appreciate your ideas and your finished products are just amazing. Have a great week!
Sincerely,
KathyJ


Sketch Challenge 10

Lorie's Summer Fruit card is made with our PK-239 Faceless Fruit and PK-570 Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.



Vivienne's "Friendship Warms the Heart" card was made with one of our new BEST SELLING face packages PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment.




Diane's "Trick or Treat" card was made with several of our Halloween stamp sets!




Sonia's "Happy Halloween" card is made with one of our new Halloween sets PK-629



Kathy's (mine) card was made with our new PK-480 Christmas Character Assortment.. this is the 1 3/8" face of Curly the Snowman.






This week's prize will be our new PK-327 Winter Peekers & Phrases!I've been playing with my set of PK-327 and they are a LOT of fun!!





10 comments:

  1. I apologize for the messy lookin' email! This is just impossible to work with - as bad as ebay templates! errr!

    Have a great day everyone!!
    :)KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch this week! I love all the cards DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More amazing cards to come....love the ideas you have been coming up with...big squishy hugs...Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone,
    I'm sorry for any inconvenience, however, our website has been down since 8pm last night. Apparently, the webhost didn't feel it necessary to give us a heads up that we may be down for 24 hours while they "upgrade platforms". Please use this alternate email if you need to contact me - kjako@sbcglobal.net for today. I've not received any email at kathy@peachykeenstamps.com since 8pm CST last night so if you emailed me since then I won't see it until the site is up. You may forward any sent emails to the email listed above. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
    Sincerely, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, your card is fantastic! Love it! The others are all lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE to comment to everyone to please take a minute to come over and see Lorie's card! It is up now and what a BEAUTY it is! :)Thank you, Lorie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW and WOW again, what absolutely stunning sample cards from the DT :o)
    I have just entered my offering into Mr Linky, good luck everyone :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Everyone,

    First of all thank you all so much for the lovely cards! Due to all the trouble with the website this week I am extending this challenge through another week. So these challenge entries are not due until midnight Sunday on September 6. I cannot upload pictures to my FTP so if you emailed me an entry, you will not see your submission until Monday, Aug 31.

    Here is a copy of the email I sent out through our mass email this morning.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning,

    Some GOOD NEWS is that someone at the web hosting place (formerly Apollo Hosting) had the decency to tell me what is REALLY going on! I have called them at least 10 times now.

    Apollo Hosting WAS our web server. Apparently, they have gone out of business. A new company Endurance has taken over. Endurance is in the process of changing all of the websites over to their server from Apollo.

    The BAD NEWS is that he also told me that we can expect to be down through the weekend.

    There are no words to describe my frustration with this. I apologize for this major inconvenience.

    Feel free to call should you need to place an order. 1-920-490-9313 If for some reason, I do not answer - please leave a message and I will call you back.

    Sincerely,
    KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, My first time entering the challenge, just had to say a big thank you for the very efficient service in dispatching my stamps. They are adorable, be back soon for more. DT cards are fab.
    I've become a follower and have linked your blinky to my side bar.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I hope you like my "Frankie" card!! I love my new fall faces set!! I can't wait to make more with them!!! Thanks Kathy for creating such beautiful stamp sets that make my creations look amazing!!:)Have a great Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete