Challenge Title

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 17

Good Morning, everyone (or Good-whatever-time-of-day-you're-in)! We had so many cute entries for Challenge 16! Our pickrandom.com winner this week is #3 - KellyS! And what a fun card she made! You have to go check it out if you haven't already. Kelly, please email us so we can get your gift certificate out to you! Congratulations! Thank you, everyone for participating. We love being inspired by all of you!

We have another recipe challenge for you this week. The challenge is to use the following:
  • polka dot(s)
  • a border
  • stripe(s)
  • stamped image(s)
That's it!! Talk about letting your imagination run wild. Be sure to post your link before December 15th so you can be entered for the prize (listed at the bottom of this post)!! This was our first challenge with the new design team and they all really did a fantastic job! Thank you so much, ladies! Take a look:


Viv lends us some festive cheer by using PK-306 Snow Happy.


Lorie made this Christmas Snowman Mini (PK-328A) come to life!


Janice created this whimsical card using PK-319 Snickerdoodle Happy Elf.


I love what Jacqui has done with one of our favorite characters - PK-403 Ginger Bite!



Nikki created this adorable card using PK-M11 Winter is for the Birds!



What a delight! Emma's candy cane gift bag was made using PK-320 Snickerdoodle Gift Elf.


The prize for this Challenge 17 is TWO of our newest stamp sets! Be sure to place your link to your entry in MrLinky so we can pick a random winner December 15th!

PK-408 Gingerbread Doll Set and PK-318 Penguin Doll Set!



Hope you all have a wonderful week and I can't wait to see the entries that come in!

~ Angelica

26 comments:

  1. WOW!! You girls ROCKED this challenge!! It's so exciting to be on this team with you!!! This is gonna be so much fun!!! Wishing you all a happy day and happy stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kelly!
    Wow is an understatement!!These cards are absolutely to die for! All are just stunning beyond words, ladies! I will be blog hoppin' around later today to leave individual comments! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making Peachy Keen Stamps look so GREAT!!
    :) GREAT BIG Hugs to you all!
    PS. Great job on the post Angelica! :) Love, Mom
    Actually - :( I'm sad that all this fun could possibly go on without me on here!
    Lots of Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrrr i swear i commented this morning! hmmm anyhoo.....i am thrilled to be amidst such TALENT!!!!! seriously ladies...WOW!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kelly!! WOW, I'm speechless, such a great job you all did, love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kathy,
    All this fun is happening because of you!!! Without your adorable stamps, where would we be? Besides we know you are our biggest cheer-leader!!
    You ROCK!! And Angelica you are doing a great job taking over the blog! Everyone's creations are top notch!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a minute Kathy....you can't leave us!!!! does that mean you won't be doing the blog anymore????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry! Kathy will definitely still be coming back often to leave comments and check out all the great designs from everyone! I'm just putting the challenges up and maintaining posts. She could never leave you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!!!!! I'd love to win this set. The DT did an amazing job. All of the creations are gorgeous. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry .... must be having a senior moment. Messed up the first link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can mess it up as many timea as you like when you make gorgeous cards like that one Eileen!! It's fabulous!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every card is gorgeous in their own right. Well done to you all. Looking forward to seeing more examples.
    Hugs

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posted my link--would love to win those cute stamps. It has to be my turn sometime. Thanks for the great challenge. I think I managed to get it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angelica, here is the link with directions on the tri fold shutter card, it's such a fun card to make. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great recipe, I luv it, thank you!!
    And the samples are of course gorgeous - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for such a fun challenge!!! I loved coming up with this one!! All I have right now are the faces stamps, but I LOVE them! They bring all my projects to life!! Thanks again
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, yet more superb samples from the design team, what a talented bunch you all are.
    I have entered my offering into Mr Linky :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the cards of the DT are so beautiful. I added the link of my card and i hope to win these cute stamps ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this challenge and LOVE the insprations from the awesome DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone. I thought I posted my entry already but it appears it is not here so I just posted it again.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, I loved the Challenge this week and the artwork from the DT is OUTSTANDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Had a great time completing the challenge thank you for the idea and I LOVE the new stamps they are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm Katja and i'm from Holland (The Netherlands) I really like your beautiful stamps!!!
    Like to win this set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh i'm sorry. My english is not so good. I'm a beginner of making cards so i don't make cards so beautiful as the others... You can see my cards on my blogspot http://katzzcreaties.blogspot.com
    And i have only 5 stamps allready! :(

    ReplyDelete