Challenge Title

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PKS Challenge 33 - Sketch

Thanks so much for stopping by - did you get a chance to check out our Blog Hop yesterday? WOW - it was a TON of fun! There are still prizes to be won our designers' blogs, so don't hesitate to hop over if you haven't already!!

We have a random picked WINNER for our last challenge - CONGRATULATIONS to 43. Gloria Zuniga! Gloria, please email me to claim your prize!

Our next challenge will be a sketch and our designers have whipped up some amazing projects to showcase the illustration! To play along, just make a project based on the sketch (card or layout), and link up your entry in Mr. Linky no later than Sunday, August 1st! Our designers, Kathy & I will choose one winner based on creativity, originality in use of the sketch, but there will also be one RANDOM winner! That means you have TWO chances to win!

Are you a fan of Peachy Keen Stamps on Facebook? It's a great way to connect with other fans of PKS and we always post new product updates, news, and challenge deadline reminders there. Come hang out with us!

Onto the inspiration (and boy, is there plenty of it today)!


The Sketch

Viv's SWEET pretty in pink baby card is here - and she used the "Tear Bear" stamp & die set.

Lorie's Robot card completely melted my heart! She used "Robo Love" and "Robo Star"

Janice has created a frosty, wintry dream scene using "Mistletoe Twist" and "Sugar 'N Spice Gingers".

Nikki is making me want to go out and get some of that trim she used in her "Mouse Gets the Cheese" card! So much fun!

Emma's card makes ME smile using the sweet "Happy Lil' Frog" and "Potted Flower" stamps and dies!

Sonia is getting us in the Fall spirit (my fave season!) using "Dress Me Ghost"!

Heidi is showing us a preview of our re-released set, "Lil' Gingerbreads and Phrases" (available later today on our site) and how sweet they are in her yummy layout!

Step right up to Samantha's "Sea Animals & Creatures" adorable lemonade stand card! She also used "Ocean Fun" and "Under the Sea".

Lisa's little animals sure must have something to laugh about! "Pig Peeker" and "Cow Peeker" look as happy as can be! She also used some of her Critter faces for the horse's eyes!

*****************************************************************************
Remember this challenge will have one JUDGED winner and one RANDOM winner, so please be sure to enter by August 1st for two chances to win!

Our JUDGED winner will receive PK-510 "Jack-O-Lantern Faces", perfect to get a headstart on all your Halloween projects!

Our RANDOM winner will receive the super cute image, PK-617 "Spider on Freaked Out Ghost"!


Good luck everyone! ~ Angelica :)




41 comments:

  1. Awesome cards girls, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such incredible talent.. I love them ALL!! Great job!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, everyone's project is amazing. A great bunch of talented ladies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fashioned mine more like Emma's It's an anniversary card for my parents. Hope it's OK I took the skectch in my own direction a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the inspiration! Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this challenge!!!! I was quickly inspired by the sketch. I only wish i could make cards like you all do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! And a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a set of dolly PKS after watching My Pink Stamper use them on UT and of course I had to have some. I absolutely love PKS. When my budget allows me I will definetly buy some more to create fantastic cards. Thanks Norma P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun challenge! Great cards, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love PKS because your design team is absolutely amazing over here. I also love the fact that it pushes me to get another page done! I don't have many done!
    Thanks for ALL the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked this challenge and the DT's ideas were smashing! I am going to look through all of the entries now and I am sure to be amazed.Thanks again for the great effort you put into each of these challenges.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! My first Peachy Keen Challenge! This one was so much fun! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a phantasmagorical set of cards from the DT once again. Thank you for the opportunity to take part :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the samples. Great Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the chance to enter this contest. I really enjoyed working with this sketch for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love the dt cards, such a variety of colors and talents, well done
    Great sketch this week
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the great challenge and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Came on over to see everyones creations and it looks like mr. linky wigged out. EH that man lol. Be back soon hopefully he gets his act together.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  19. Raven, I know, I just saw that! :( I hope it's back up soon!! If not in a little while, I'll have to contact them! Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first sketch challenge and I don't usually do scrapbook pages but thought I would give it a shot. I love your stamps.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great sketch and thanks to the DT for all the awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just entered the Challenge:) This was really fun. Thank you!!

    Cricut Chick
    cricutchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow what a great sketch to work with! I had so much fun and I was able to incorporate another challenge with it. I hope you enjoy my card!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
    tahoe_luvr at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This was a great sketch to work off of!! Thanks PKS!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  26. This was a fun challenge - I ended up going in a completely different direction than originally planned!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the ideas thanks for sharing

    cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it! Thanks for always Challenging us!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The designers cards were wonderful! Lots of inspiration! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What great projects!! Thanks for these challenges...I loved this sketch.

    Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW, the DT work is FAB!! Thanks for an AWESOME sketch, glad I was able to play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just enter my sketch hope you enjoy, I had lots of fun with it thanks for the challenge Debbie @
    http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love creating for your challenges, your design team is great!!

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How exciting, my first PKS challenge! Great way to get my scrapbooks caught up! Thanks!

    ~Allurynn
    MoonlightScrappin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really loved this challenge. My nieces helped me with this one. They thought it was fun and they can't wait to see it posted on my blog. Thanks for the help.

    Laurie L.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is my first Peachy Keen Challeneg! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great work ladies. Thanks for the challenge and I am looking forward to the August 14 sale

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration and the awesome challenges. Very fun to play along....

    ReplyDelete
  39. Angelica, sorry, I posted my challenge here by mistake (35). I hit return and it brought me to the bottom of Mr. Linky and I just went right ahead and posted not realizing I was on the wrong one.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great ideas girls!! Thanks for the challange, it was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete