Challenge Title

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's Face it Friday Paper Bag Challenge WINNERS!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post tonight to announce our Paper Bag Challenge winner! I am so sorry I completely forgot to pick the winner on Friday with all the excitement of my mom's super amazing surprise birthday hop! If you got a chance to hop along with us this weekend - THANK YOU! You really made her day a special one.

Also, you'll notice there was no new challenge posted on Friday as our designers have the rest of the month off! We wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of time to finish their gifts, spend time with their families, and not have to worry about finishing another project during the busy holiday season. Keep watching, though, I just might throw a few mini challenges out there during the next couple of weeks! ;)

We LOVED seeing your creations for the paper bag challenge - it's proof that one little paper bag can be used in so many ways! I was also surprised to hear that some people did not have easy access to them. I apologize! I always ask for "paper" at my local grocery store, so I always have tons of them. LOL ;) Next time I will try to think of something a little more universal. ;)

SOOOOO onto the winners!! Random.org chose..........................
4. Teresa B {When It's Cold Outside}
&
19. Linda Lapotka {PK-480 Winter Face Assortment}
Congratulations, Teresa & Linda!!

Please email me your shipping info and we will get those prizes out to you asap!
Thanks so much again for playing along. We have so many fun things planned for the PKS Challenges in 2011, we know you're gonna love it!
Have a wonderful week, everyone!! Happy Holidays!!
Angelica :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Angelica I am totally up for mini challenges, especially since I am all alone right now =( hubby's gone for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Teresa and Linda! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know you will enjoy your prizes! Thank you, Angelica! You do an awesome job putting these challenges together. I love participating!

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Winners!! I loved the paper bag challenge! Can't wait for me.. you are on my 'to-do list' now! :)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete