Challenge Title

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 67 - Designers' Choice

Good Morning Everyone!
Our calendar year is winding down, and we're coming down to our final days with our amazing Design Team. We couldn't be more honored to have worked with each of these talented women as long as we have. 

Because each of them are like my family, I guess I'm not feeling as sad as I expected. I know that while I may not be working with them on this blog, they won't be very far away, and emails, phone calls, will be even sweeter than before! I am so happy we were able to make this last challenge a "Designer's Choice", so each of them could create however they wanted to!

I hope you'll play along this week in our last sketch challenge with our current team, and visit their blogs to leave them a little extra love. 

-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Our RANDOM Winner of VALENTINE CUPIDS is...
Congratulations, Ro! Please email your name, address, and set you won to:
adrianne {at} PeachyKeenStamps {dot} com
to claim your prize!

-----------------------------
-----------------------------

Today the very sweet, very kind Piali from Touch of Creation is joining us all the way from India! Piali moved this year, and has handled her guest DT spot with so much grace! It's been a joy to work with her so far, and she's just getting started! 

Visit Piali on our HOME blog this week for beautiful inspiration and a giveaway that you don't want to miss!
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
DESIGNER'S CHOICE! 

Create a card or layout with your Peachy Keen Stamps!

Yes, once in awhile we ask that you use your Peachy Keen Stamps to play along, and today is one of those days! Create ANYTHING you'd like, but you MUST use your Peachy Keen Stamps!
  • Project must be new, created for this challenge 
  • Link up by December 27th {the collection closes at 11:59 pm Central on 12/27}  

-----------------------------


-----------------------------


-----------------------------

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

-----------------------------


-----------------------------

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

We will be choosing a ONE random winner this week!!
Our winner will receive a
$30 Gift Certificate 
to Peachy Keen Stamps!!
Good luck everyone!





10 comments:

  1. awesome projects ladies!!! great job on all the posts for PK !!! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, I {heart} you to pieces!!!! I love looking at each of these projects because I see what I love so much about each and every one of you in these designer's choices! I am going to miss this very special team. It is bittersweet for me because although I was excited for a chance to try out for the team, part of what I love so much about this team is each of you ladies. You are sweet friends that I feel like I know and cherish VERY much! Thanks for sharing you time, talents and LOVE for PKS with all of us. When I think of PKS I will always think of YOU!!!! Much love - Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all the Designers....you have been so inspiring! Hope to see you again soon. You will never be forgotten :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the 1st peachy keen challenge, using a stamp, I was able to enter. Thanks for the fun.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects ladies! I just linked my project.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats RO!! Terrific projects from all the DT members! Another fun fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this great challenge!AWESOME projects as always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to give a special shout out to all the guest designers. Loved looking at your projects over the years. You guys are awesome designers and give such great inspiration. For those that are "retiring", I will be following you on your blogs. For those that are continuing on, I'll see you here on the PK blog. Thanks for all you do.

    stacy at Totally Twisted Cards

    ReplyDelete