Challenge Title

Thursday, September 13, 2012

PKS Challenge 35 :: Just Cards :: Teacher


Hello peachy friends!  I hope you have enjoyed an absolutely fabulous week!  We're wrapping up another busy week here in the land of Peachy Keen, and we've got some excitement in store for you in the coming week.  Be sure to join us on Tuesday, September 18th on The Peachy Keen Stamps Blog, as we celebrate  Fall and Halloween.  Our current and alumni design teams are coming together for one HUGE Halloween/Fall blog hop, and you are ALL invited to join us as we share some fabulous creations, fun and PRIZES!  Sure hope we'll see you there for all the fun!! 

Now that you've gotten your dose of peachy news, let's get on with our challenge for this week.
Our talented challenge coordinator, DoBea likes to keep us on our creative toes, and she has done it yet again, by bringing us another  fabulous challenge to play along with.  You'll find all the details about it below.

Just Cards :: Teacher Theme::  PKC 35
Create a card using the theme Teacher, be it for a teacher, from a teacher, or anything in between.
  • Design must be new
  • Design must be a card (Just Cards) and use the "Teacher Theme"
  • Link up by 09/19 - 11:59 pm EST
  • You don't need our stamps to play along, but only entries using Peachy Keen Stamps can earn Top Peach!
  • Sorry, any entry that does not meet the guidelines for this challenge will be automatically removed without notice.


Feast your eyes on the stunning teacher themed samples our designers have created for your inspiration today!









We had some amazing entries for our Color Challenge last week, and I couldn't be more excited to announce our Top 3 and Top Peach winners!













Congratulations to all of you!! Don't forget to grab your badges  from the sidebar!!
Remember, you can be entered to win a $30 gift certificate each month when you play along with the challenge each week! Good luck everyone!!

Click to link up in this week's Peachy Challenge!





15 comments:

  1. Awesone challenge! And even more awesome dt inspiration! Congrats to the winners. Was a winner ever picked for the $30 certificate for august?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card,I love these card.Thanks for sharing important post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards everyone!!! Congrats to with Top 3 and Top Peach! Thanks for including my card in the Top 3 :)
    Have a GREAT Friday Peachy Keen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the top 3 and Top Peach! They were amazing projects! Thanks for the newest challenge--I've been needing to make some teacher-themed stuff! Just what I need to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to to the top 3 and Top Peach Cindy. These were seriously awesome projects everyone did. Awesome job. Great job DT on the new theme. I LOVE these cards! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project from the DT! Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the others too! Super fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue Moon Creation by ThiaSeptember 16, 2012 at 4:47 AM

    Would love it if somebody could tell me why my link has stopped working. My picture doesn't show but if you click on the link anyway it will take you to my blog. It's annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and Fun Projects!!Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the top 3 and Thanks for choosing my card for top peachy!!:) GREAT challenge as always!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners! DT thanks for all the inspiration, I just joined in on the fun challenge.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun challenge and perfect timing - my grand just asked me to make a card for her teacher! Great inspiration by the DT (as always). Congrats to all last week's winners - great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FUN challenge!!! Amazing inspiration as always!
    Thank you for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello ladies, I'm back :) My laptop has been in the shop since middle of July, I just got it back this week, I'm so happy. Congrats to the winners of the challenges I've missed, gl to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops.....lost part of my msg. somewhere??? To the DT, love them all, so adorable, cheers!!

      Delete