Challenge Title

Sunday, June 14, 2009

CHALLENGE01

Our first challenge was posted on the website.. basically, because I'm WAY NEW to blogs and had NO CLUE how to set up a blog! Sonia completely took this BLOG bull by the horns and set it up for all of us!

We had so many excellent entries it was hard to pick the top 10. After picking the top ten we went to pickrandom.com. From now on all of our challenges will be posted on the blog and not on the site. If you missed the entries for our first challenge (and our winner) - you will find them here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Just wanted to drop by and say that I can't wait for the next challenge! Tuesday just won't come fast enough :) I too am having trouble getting the peach to "bounce"...but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Have a great day! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy Happy 4th of July from Butte. America as some of our Butte, MT residents state. I am new at all of this too. Good luck, love your stamps, etc.Have a great holiday weekend. Roberta

    ReplyDelete