Challenge Title

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team Call

Hello and welcome to our new stamping blog. This is very exciting for us. We are thrilled with all the applications received so far, and very busy working to have our blog 100% ready for the big day ...

At this moment we have two designers and we are looking to add 2 more to our team. For information, visit our website: http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/

In the meantime:
Add yourself to our mailing list, so you don't miss our challenges.
We would love for you to follow our blog.
Link our blog in your sidebar, either using our url or our logo, let us know you did, and we will link your here in return!

5 comments:

  1. I have added you to my blog! I still can't get the peach to bounce but clicking the image takes you to the blog. I look forward to joining in on your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    I finally figured out how to add you to my blog! It took me a few tries but I did it as I am new to this. I am exicted for your next challenge and look forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls!

    I will fix the code for the Peach to bounce.

    Thanks for joining!
    :)KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    I've added you to my blog in the Blog Challenges section and also put your blinkie on my sidebar too.
    I wish you every success with your new venture.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What peach to bounce????? Am I missing something :(.

    Thanks
    Candie

    ReplyDelete