Challenge Title

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Challenge 13

Good... AFTERNOON!! - Sorry I am running quite late today!!

THANK YOU to all that participated in the Ornament Challenge! I know it was a bit off the wall, but it sure was fun! The winning number was picked.. #12!!! Linda Polaretzki!! Congratulations, Linda!! I will send your Fiskar's punch to you promptly. Please email me with your address. I love your ornament!! I loved ALL of the ornaments that I got to SEE.. I see that more entries came in that I haven't visited yet!! So sorry!!

Here is the next challenge:
  • Make a card
  • Use colors Blue and Purple in your design (can be subtle or bold)
  • Use a stamped image
  • Must include at least 3 snowflakes (can be more)
  • Must include a Greeting


  • Have fun is the main thing!! You have until Midnight on Sunday, October 18th to complete your card. When you are done, post your card on your blog and upload your post with MrLinky below. If you do not have a blog, please email your card to me and I will post it for you. :)

    Here are the cards that our design team members came up with! Sonia is still away. I expect to hear from her by at least early next week. We miss her!!


    "Merry Christmas" card is by Vivienne Holden... and what a beauty it is! Viv used PK-311 and PK-327 from the Peachy Keen Stamps line in her card.



    Lorie Souther blows me away with her "Snow" card that she made with PK-019 What's so Funny? Snow Set.



    Diane Markle's"Let it Snow" card is simply adorable! She used PK-321



    Kathy's "Happy Holidays" card was made with PK-305 Snow Slumber Snowman.

    PRIZE for this challenge is DoodleBug Paper Hot Pink and Brown, a spool of 3/8" Offray Grosgrain Shock Pink Ribbon and a bottle of Crystal Ice Stickles. If you win this prize.. you will have most of the elements for Challenge 14!!



    Thank you again for playing along with us! Have a great two weeks, everyone!!
    Sincerely,
    KathyJ

    16 comments:

    1. Olá amiga!
      Passei para rever o seu cantinho... Continua tudo tudo de bom, como sempre... Parabéns!...
      Espero você em:
      magiadaines.blogspot.com
      Beijinhos carinhosos.
      Itabira - Brasil

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great challenge!!!! I know what I will be doing this weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Once again the DT have come up with superb samples, what a very talented bunch of crafters you are :o)
      I have entered my offering into Mr Linky, good luck everyone :o)
      Jackie xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Good morning!! here is my card for this week! Perfect choice on colors because I love using these 2 colors together for Christmas!! They are my favorite!!!:)
      xx
      Emma:)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hola....me encantó como quedó mi tarjeta.
      Ya subí el link
      Son colores nuevos para navidad en este lado del mundo.
      Gracias

      Te invito a mi blog
      http://ania-taller.blogspot.com/
      Chao

      ReplyDelete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I was skeptical of these colors for me at first, but I think they look great together! Thanks for getting me to go out on a limb! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    8. I see that I'm not the only one that's been a bit skeptical about purple & blue together lol :)
      I'm so glad that I found this place, I really like it here, and hopefully will be coming back the following weeks!

      ReplyDelete
    9. This was fun! I'm home on a sick day and was tired of the bed so I decided to try the challenge. Thanks so much and I hope to do more--but we are in soccer season!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. I created my card a couple days ago but I see I never linked it! Thanks for the fun challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    11. What fun, this is my first time entering a blog challenge, it was so much fun, thank you Kathy for the chance to play along!!!
      SherriC.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Oh this has been so much fun ~ I linked mine to my blog but the DT really did a wonderful job! TFS all the lovely creations!
      Kelly @ http://sandcastlestamper.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    13. DT cards are fantastic! I found time to play. Fun challenge!!

      ReplyDelete
    14. I lust love your stamps. My friend showed them to me and I had to order some for myself. I get lots of inspiration from your DT cards they are all so awesome....keep up the great work....waiting for next challenge ...woo hoo

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oops.... sorry meant to put {just} love your stamps

      ReplyDelete
    16. Fun Challenge. I would have probably never used these colors together. But they look great. Great cards by the DT!! Linked my card to Mr.Linky. Thanks for the wonderful ideas!!

      ReplyDelete