Challenge Title

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 14

Happy Tuesday!!

I hope this finds well and in the mood for lots of fun the rest of this month!! First of all our winner for Challenge 13 is Leslie Lawter, with the lucky number 18! Our congratulations to you, Leslie! I really liked your card! It was so cleverly made with the open frame on the front to reveal the penguin inside! Too cute!! To view this little beauty of a card... click here! Leslie, please email me at kathy@peachykeenstamps.com so I can get your prize mailed out to you.

So many of our design team members are beyond busy - including me! This week, three of our five members had a chance to get me their designer samples. Diane with her crazy crop schedule and Lorie managed to get a card off to us... even while she is sick! ...AND Viv has a new GRANDBABY (need I say more?!) My daughter, Angelica has also joined us this week. We have been buried in work and she has two babies to tend too! I REALLY appreciate our team for making time to create these beautiful cards for us!! THANK YOU, ladies!!

CHALLENGE 14: You have until Midnight (CST) on Sunday, November 1st to get your entry in. Here are the elements required for Challenge 14 - the layout and theme are up to you!

***Make a card
***Use the colors PINK AND BROWN as the main color scheme.
***Use a stamped image (preferably Peachy Keen Stamp - but not required)
***Incorporate a piece of ribbon
***Use some type of glitter (stickles are fine!)



The prize for Challenge 14 is a $25.00 gift certificate to www.peachykeenstamps.com

Lorie's "Merry Christmas" card is made up with our funny little PK-403 Ginger Bite!

Diane's "Happiness" winter card is made with PK-327 Winter Peekers & Phrases


Vivienne's "Birthday" card comes in sporting 'Ginger' from PK-229 Funny Flowers!


Angelica's (my daughter) "Feliz Navidad" was made with PK-M11 Winter is for the Birds!


We so appreciate your entries and cannot wait to see what you come up with!! Have fun!!Ooooo... and .... just a little hint.. WE have a fun HALLOWEEN something coming up! Watch for details about NOON CST on the 29th!! :) You don't want to miss it!!

The prize for Challenge 14 is a $25.00 gift certificate to www.peachykeenstamps.com!

15 comments:

  1. Wow...I read this while at work and couldn't respond at that time...I can't believe I won challenge 13. Thank you so much for the fun challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner Leslie!!!
    This was such a fun challenge for me because you chose my 2 favorite colors!!! I hope you like my special Frosty mini card!!:)
    xxx
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Leslie, and I love the cards, ladies! Great work, once again!!

    Love and hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a yummy colour scheme, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Leslie...the DT cards are great!!! Love the challenge and linked my card.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed making this card! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Challenge... have I missed it.. don't think I have...

    Love the DT cards...

    I have linked.. I think I did it right but here is my link anyway xx

    Crafty Cardz card is here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Jane!
    Oh GOODNESS no.. you haven't missed it.. you have until Midnight NOV 1 to enter Challenge 14 with Pink and Brown color scheme. Lots of time yet!! Have a great weekend!
    Sincerely,
    KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew thank you KathyJ lol...All this crafting I am forgetting what day it is lol Have a great weekend too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what really nice cards! I am new to this site and just added my creation to Mr Linky. Let me know what you think? I just placed an order for some of your stamps so I did not use one of your stamps but as soon as I get my stamps I will use them for future creations.

    hugs
    Pattie G

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge. I posted a card on my blog. I liked playing along with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab challenge and great DT cards. This is my first time taking part in your challenge, but really enjoyed it.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is interesting challenge for the card-makers and card-fans.The gift cards have very impressive craft-work.

    sd karte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love - love - love pink and brown together. Thanks for the extra motivation to get some cards made.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to tell to the author that they are making so superb stemps and no one can make this type of such an wonderfull stemp.I am also wont's to know art of making this types of stemps.

    dsi r4

    ReplyDelete