Challenge Title

Friday, October 29, 2010

Let's Face it Fridays - Week 4

Happy Halloween weekend, everyone! We want to thank everyone who participated in our Week 3 Challenge! That's right, we are just four challenges into our new "Let's Face it Friday" feature! If this is your first time joining us, please look at the information on the right for a complete set of rules. I don't want to leave anyone out of the fun!


I am so excited to announce our TOP 5!
The winner from Week 3's "Let's Face it Friday" is.......


Claire's wreath was OUTSTANDING! Please contact me for your prize & blinkie! :)


The remaining amazing four are...

11. Amanda B
20. Cathy M.
8. Saundra
7. Jamie Greene
21. Vianney
Please contact me for your blinkies!

It's always SO hard for us to choose a TOP 5 because everyone is always SO creative! Please keep spreading the word about this {fairly new} challenge!
Our followers are the most CREATIVE group of ladies!

If you are familiar with our Tuesday challenges, you know that we don't require you to add our famous "face" stamps onto your project, or use a Peachy Keen Stamp at all! We wanted to keep it open to all who wanted to play.

However, for our "Let's Face It Friday" Challenges, please note that a Peachy Keen face stamp must be used on your project. This is your time to SHINE and show us how creative we know our customers are! Please also be sure you are linking to your blog post with your project, not just your blog. We offer a challenge each week so whether you own our stamps or don't, there is always a chance to play along! ;) If you don't currently have any Peachy Keen Stamps, join us on our FACEBOOK page for exclusive giveaways and up-to-the-minute links to blogs we sponsor {where you can win}!

So who's ready for a NEW challenge?
Here's what you gotta do:

  1. Create a winter holiday ornament {Christmas, Hannukah, whatever you celebrate!}
  2. Use your Peachy Keen Faces
  3. Link your project before 11/11 {Mr. Linky will close 11/10 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific}
Just LOOK what our talented DT has whipped up for inspiration this week!

Kim

Heidi Anne

Joanna

Erin

Ruth Ann

EDIT: Forgot the most FUN part! The giveaway!
One winner will receive an assortment of
BRAND SPANKIN' NEW (not released just yet)
PEACHY KEEN PRE-CUT CHIPBOARD SHAPES
and Coordinating STAMPS!
How cool is THAT?!

Good luck everyone!

****WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 11/13***

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

22 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be in the top 5 and congrats to all the winners.. Angelica, I can't pull up you email for some reason.. I would really like my blinkie to post on my blog.. So if you can email it to me that would be great.. My email is amandascraftsandmore(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners. I'm very honored to be chosen for the top 5. Thank you Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! These are soooo cute!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! love all the samples.... You gals rock all the Peachy Keen Stamps.... HUGS....SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so addicted to these Peachy Keen stamps! They are so much fun! Ok, let me get to work on this ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the samples.....so cute!!! Congratulations to all the winners of the last challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOOOOOOODDDDNEESSSS!! These are all absolutely ADORABLE!! I think you ladies ROCKED these sample ornaments right off the page of rockin'! You inspire me beyond words!! LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much for all you do for us! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the DTS projects!! I am going to have a crafting weekend, I am so excited about this challenge cant wait to get started!!


    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the projects!!! I just posted my ornament on your Mr. Linky. Loooove PKS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners! This new challenge was soooo much fun! Thanks for the great challenge. Love all of the design team projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun challenge! Love all the inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your ornaments are sooooo cute!! Thanks for another great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the DT's creations. Thanks for letting me participate.

    vflambert at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just finished my project!! I had so much fun with this challenge!! I love my PK stamps :)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi All, What great projects from the DT!! I am so glad that I was able to enter this challenge!! I can't wait for my newest order to come in of your Great stamps!! Thanks Denise
    http://www.craftconfectionery.com/2010/11/peachy-keen-lets-face-it-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love, love every one of the design teams entries!!!!!! Talented ladies. I have enjoyed playing along with this challenge, thank you! My ornament is posted!!! Cathryn67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing projects by all of you ladies!

    star24601@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Everyones ornaments are really cute :O)
    Amanda
    amanda.barger at us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are ADORABLE ornaments girls. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You DT's always impress me! The talent is incredible!

    TFS
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete