Challenge Title

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 39 :: Wrap It Up

Good morning Everyone! You guys are creating jaw-droppers each challenge, and it is getting tougher and tougher to choose winners! Thank you for all your beautiful entries, know that we enjoy looking at each and every one! We have another Peachy Keen Challenge for you today, but first, we need to congratulate our Challenge 38 winner and 4 Runner Ups!

Our WINNER for Challenge 38 is...
Saundra, please contact me for your badge & prize!!

Amazing craftiness here in the remaining TOP 5 ...
29. liz
17. irit
Ladies please contact me for your badges!

And now onto our NEXT CHALLENGE! We're so privileged to have a Guest DT today:
Lauren from Lauren's Creative!!


Lauren has been entering (and WINNING) so many of our challenges, we just had to take her on as a Guest DT - her designs are simply STUNNING! Take a peek at her blog for inspiration OVERLOAD!

Speaking of inspiration overload, let's see what she and the rest of our DT did for today's challenge!
***************************************************************
THE CHALLENGE:
Create elements used in wrapping a gift. There are no limitations, if you have Peachy Keen Stamps, you are encouraged to use them!
Ideas for elements are: tags, gift wrap, gift card holders, and note cards. :)
Please link your blog post URL to Mr. Linky by October 31st.
There will be TWO random winners this time, (only one entry per person, please) to receive
One of our Peachy Keen/Cottage Cutz die sets - your choice of one!!

{The amazing DT Samples this week are BELOW}


Viv's designed this lovely, wintry gift bag using {Chill Baby Chill} that makes me (dare I say it) wish for snow!


Lorie has knocked our socks right off with this Halloween bag she crafted using our new Halloween dies {Ghosts & Bats}!


Janice has created such a wonderful and heartfelt way to give a gift card! To create these sweet holders, used include our{Lil' Gingerbreads}& {Christmas Tag Minis} and {Snowflakes}!


Nikki's gift card holder is pretty in plaid (and I love me some pretty plaid!!) and colored just gorgeously! She used {Snowman Winter Greetings}.

What a beautiful birthday bag Emma has designed! This would be sure to bring a smile to anyone's special day. She used some of our {Simple Sallies} & {Cutie Pie} faces!


Samantha's amazing and created this DELIGHTFUL fall notecard set. She used {Happy Bird and Phrases}, {Fall Fun Pumpkins}, {Simple Sallies} and even our {Polka Dot Backgrounds} and {Sweetie Pie Peepers} to create this adorable custom set!


Wow! Lisa has outdone herself with this GORGEOUS stationary set - complete with boxes, tags and more! She used {Snowman Peeker}, {Snowflakes} and more! Check out her blog for more pictures!



Lauren's sweet gift bag is just what someone needs to warm them up from the chilly days! I love the bright red and white mixed with the kraft - LOVELY! Lauren used our super-versatile {Critter Faces} for her reindeer and her snowflakes!


What crafty gift wrap will you create?


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Saundra. Your project was amazing! So glad you won.

    DT, wow, your projects are all fabulous and Lauren so glad you are guest designing your project is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! I am so excited! Thank you Peachy Keen Stamps. I love your challenges! My mind is already reeling about what I can do for this challenge.
    DT, awesome job! You definately inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects, ladies! I might have to play along on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Awesome projects ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great inspiration ladies! Congrats to Lauren for being a guest designer this week! woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun challenge, something I've never tried. Thanks for making me "think" and be creative. Awesome inspiration projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun challenge. I love the Peachy Keen stamps.
    Lynn F
    luvmycricut@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Challenge! love the projects by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this challenge. All of the design teams projects are so wonderful. Thanks for the chance to participate!
    cathryn67 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects design team! This challenge was so much fun!
    Lindsay
    lindsaykay2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job by the DT! Love this challenge! Hope you my project :)

    www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners!!! I just put my projects on Mr. Linky. Love your challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the challenge. Thanks Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do have gift tags made but i have a difficulty linking them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great challenge. I LOVE using my PK stamps!! Great job on the DT projects. Always amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this challenge! Thanks for the chance to do it. I made a wine bottle belly band using some PK stamps and a paper punch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This challenge was fun! I love my peachy keen stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. it is my first challange ever. I am the beginner in working with paper ,but it is great to learn from the best! i am a BIG fan of peachy keen stamps and I love Laurens work so much!!! I hope everyone will have fun!
    thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Design team did such a fantastic job! I love their projects. I can't wait to use my stamps more on my gifts. I didn't really think of using them in these ways. Thanks for the ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete