Challenge Title

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Challenge 27 Winner!

Sorry I'm running a little late posting this everyone! Our designers are on a bye week, so we'll have the next challenge posted next Tuesday, May 10th.

I am so happy to announce our winner for Challenge #27 - 15. Glora! Glora's card captured the color palette beautifully and her detail work was amazing. We loved the crisp, clean, and elegant look of her card. There were so many contenders, that choosing "just one" is always hard.

Glora, please send me your email address and I'll get your gift certificate right out to you. Thanks so much everyone for playing along, come back next week for Challenge 28 and a special surprise!

Happy Stampin!
Hugs, Angelica

9 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I'm so excited!!! Thanks for making such wonderful stamps and fun challenges! I enjoyed looking at EVERYONE else's entries as well. They were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaah!! CONGRATS Glora!! I'm sooo happy you won!! ENJOY your new stamps!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Glora!!!!!!! Enjoy the new stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Glora! Your card was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am hoping to do my fist challenge at this blog when the next one is posted.

    ~ Heather ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Gloria, your butterfly card was beautiful front and back!!
    I can't wait for the new challenge!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! Beautiful card!

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! Your comments are so sweet! I'm still trying to decide which new stamps to get. They are all so awesome! Heather, you will love joining in on the challenges. They are SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I am looking forward to the next challenge I now can upload my card. Thanks for the great stamps.

    ReplyDelete