Challenge Title

Monday, May 10, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 28 and THREE new designers!

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope all you Moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! The Peachy Keen Design Team is back this week with more awesome work! But before we show you the cards, we have an important announcement! Remember the surprise I told you about in our last entry? Well, we're ready to reveal it! We are so thrilled to welcome THREE new Design Team members to the Peachy Keen DT family! They have signed on for this summer and we couldn't be more excited. Please welcome them and check out their amazing work...you may have already seen some of their creations as all have been participants on our challenge blog before!

Heidi Anne Giebel - http://gotscraps.blogspot.com/
Heidi has been designing gorgeous cards and projects with Peachy Keen Stamps for years! She is a contributing writer for Syracuse Post-Standard and has featured Peachy Keen Stamps many times. (We are so lucky!!)


Samantha Casey - http://samanthacasey.blogspot.com
A natural artist, Samantha has been using her Peachy Keen Stamps to create fabulous “scenes” on cards in the past few challenges. We can’t wait to see what she brings with each new challenge as a DT member!


Lisa Buttafuoco - http://our2angelsinheaven.blogspot.com
Lisa has two little twin girls that keep her busy busy! When she’s not tending to them, she is crafting and making Peachy Keen Stamps look GOOD! Looking forward to having Lisa’s creative spirit in each challenge!



Here's the Challenge!! You have until Sunday, May 23rd to link up your entry to Mr. Linky. We will draw one RANDOM winner and one JUDGED winner. That means you have TWO chances to win! Entries will be judged based on: originality and creativity! The bottom of this post lists the prizes. Good luck!



The sketch




Isn't Viv's Birthday card darling? She used PK-781 to create this sweet work of art!



Lorie has created the sweetest little stamped garden using PK-243, PK-263, and PK-531.




Janice designed this very elegant (and beautiful!) Mother's Day card using PK-240.



Jacqui's card is here and it is adorable! She used PK-268 and PK-267!





You can almost hear the quirky gears turning in Nikki's super fun "You wind me up" card! She used MSS-02.




We're nuts about Emma's little peanut!! She used some of our Everyday Face Parts to stamp on her little character.


Sonia's card is here and definitely worth the wait! She used PK-245.


Our first submission from Heidi as a DT member does not disappoint! Her sweet birthday card was made using PK-531.




How could you not giggle when you see this card made by Samantha? Reminds me of photo sessions with my family! She used PK-272, PK-270, and PK-490.



Lisa's fairy princess card is too sweet! She used PK-640.


******************************************************************
Remember this challenge will have one JUDGED winner and one RANDOM winner, so please be sure to enter by May 24th for two chances to win!

The JUDGED winner will receive a set of our newest faces, PK-640 as featured on Lisa's fairy card!


The RANDOM winner will receive PK-781 as featured in Viv's submission this week!



Good Luck Everyone!


46 comments:

  1. Welcome Heidi, Samantha and Lisa!! We can't tell you how excited we are to have you as our new DT members! Everyone's cards are just awesome as always, and I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations new design team members. I admire each of your work and I'm not surprised to see you as new design team members! DT you all did such a fabulous job with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giddy with excitement to be honored with such a position...THANK YOU all!! I look forward to working with you, especially because I have admired your work for sometime now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool - I am new to the challenge blog and can't wait to participate. The creations are awesome. Congrats to the Design Team Members.

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to our new designers! You are going to LOVE it! And I know you've each had a fun taste of our emails already...so you know we're a tad NUTS! LOL I guess by we, I mean ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAA

    LADIES I LOVE ALL YOUR CARDS!!!!! WOW...YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE!!!!

    LOVE YA'S!!!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet adorable cards. They're all great! Can't wait to see more. Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! All these cards are AMAZING! You gals rock...

    WELCOME to the team!!!

    Angelica... I just send you my card... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOME to the family, Samantha, Lisa and Heidi!! OH SO VERY AWESOME!! I can't believe that I can draw a picture and our designers can be so creative with them! These are just wonderful and I cannot thank our now large family of designers enough! You girls absolutely rocked this challenge down the street and around the corner! Thank you ever so much!!
    BIG HUGS and tons of Love, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peachy Keen ! This is my first challenge with you and it was alot of fun :) Thanks for the opportunity :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was my first challenge. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the new girls on the design team. All the cards are just beautiful. You girls rock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ladies your cards are AWESOME!! thanks for the inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual, I'm late for parade! A BIG FAT welcome from me too, to our new DT buddies.
    It's great to have you on the team girls.
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used my first ever set of Peachy Keen Stamps and they are AMAZING! The quality of the stamps just floored me. Thanks for making your products as awesome as they are!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first Peachy Keen Challenge. I have made cards using your stamps. I think they are Fab.
    Big Hugs
    Lin x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first Peachy Keen Challenge and I loved doing it! Everyone's cards look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always love stopping by Peachy Keen for a great challenge. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Everyone does such an amazing job! This is my first time doing a challenge blog. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant samples from the DT once again girls. Welcome to the new DT members :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was a fun challenge. Welcome to the new DT members; love your creations for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok this will be my first entry ever in a challenge so I'm a little nervous. I hope you like. I'm so excited ;)

    LUV2SCRAP

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful examples/samples!!!!! Welcome new DT members!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well this will be my first Peechy Keen challenge entry, I hope that I can continue to participate in these challenges which I think are so much fun!
    Linda Krieg

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations... To each of you, your cards are great! I really enjoy the Peachy Keen stamps and the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi I was so glad to see you put up a challenge. I Love your stamps!! I think I might have linked up wrong the first time! The second post is the real deal, lol. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Peachy keen Stamps and this is my first PK Challenge I can't wait to hear about more, and I follow you on facebook also!! Thanks for challenge!!
    Renae

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the great challenges! I love seeing what everyone comes up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Peachy Keen Stamps, I'm kinda new at all this and I only have a few, but my collection is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome new design team members!!!! Love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome new design team members; your cards are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. New to this i accidently enterd an old challenge lol Love everyones work and the new designers are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This was fun! I noticed that all the design team kept it horizontal, so I decided to change it up and put it vertical as well as flipped the side the border was on...

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am sorry about links 32 and 33, it kept posting my old challenge picture. I hope you can delete them. I never had a problem with Mr Linky before...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the new designers - so much that I felt inspired to make a card... and so...

    I just posted my first challenge card ever made! (So go easy on me! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oops it took me quite a while to find Mr Linky! Yay managed to get linked and this is my very first participation and I really love the adorable peachy keen stamps. Thanks Kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jennifer!!! I hope you read this. I can't post a comment on any of your posts. There's a problem with your comments box sweety.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all the projects that have been posted. How inspirational! This is my first time with a sketch, and I'm thrilled with how it helped me "see" the card in the early planning stages. Thanks for letting me join!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for the inspiration. This is my first challenge!

    I used A Child's Year, Paper Doll Dress Up, TCP Studio "Greetings" stamps. I don't know the manufacturer of the papers.

    I hope that the ends of my fence boards count as the scalloped edge.

    Anyway, thanks again!

    April Floyd aka dakr
    nginerd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the opportunity to display our work through your challenges.
    kathy
    myscrappycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. thanks for giving me a chance to show my work, and for all your kindness and the things you share with us, this is my first time, so I hope I did everything correct. thanks again for the chances to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. great samples for this challenge, thanks
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank You for this opportunity. This is my first set of stamps (they are fantastic!), my first challenge and I am a novice at the net so please forgive any mistakes.
    Mary S.
    ascrappot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats to the new DT members!
    All of the DT cards are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is the 2nd attempt to do this correctly- I had to get help.Like I said I am a novice at the net so please forgive my mistake.
    Mary S.

    ascrappot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the look of new blog, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete